Friday 30 August 2013

So Excited

Ok, so having banged on yesterday about how the excitement has gone out of birthdays, today I have a WHOOP WHOOP  event to share.  Not a new dog, but a new shop. 

Yey, I've hung a shingle out on Etsy and listed my dragons, tiger, T-Rex, rabbits and rooster.  This is another brave new world, and I can't wait to see how it goes.  I wonder how long until I make a sale.  I'll let you know of course.

I'm one of those people who team songs to situations:
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it,
I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!
 
Now, being a woman of "a certain age", the loosing control reminds me of the joke: I laughed so hard, tears ran down my legs!

I was saying yesterday about how Bea sleeps around, well at this moment she's where she was yesterday.



Earlier today she was the other side of the cabinet; which contains the stereo, beside the sofa.



I think I told you that Bea was a rescue dog.  Here's a picture of her 4 years ago.

 

 

 
Poor baby looks so sad.  They had shaved her down to her skin which is very pink with black spots!  Even her tail had been shaved, and her poor paws were brown where she'd chewed and worried at them.
 
 
 
Who says dogs don't smile!
 
Well, 4pm and I still haven't picked up a needle today.  Time to get back to work.
 
Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Oops moments happen! Oh no - living in Canada you won't have seen that hilarious Tena Lady advert. There's a lift, and a handsome man and an "Oops moment". Sigh.

    Bea's sleeping places are certainly quite inventive! My rabbit freaks out people who don't know her by lying on her side twitching as she dreams - looks for all the world like she's having a seizure!

    Good luck on Etsy - I hope your gorgeous creations sell well!

    ReplyDelete