Wednesday 7 August 2013

We are Siamese if you please!

 
I had a lovely time at the Artists' Showcase in Bloomfield on Friday and Saturday, lots of new friends, interesting possibilities, and sales of some of my softies.  I also had the opportunity to work on my Siamese Twins.
 
Okay, are you ready.  Is the music playing in your head ...
 
We are Siamese if you please,
We are Siamese if you don't please



Their names in the film are Si and Am!  But I don't think my kitties are that naughty, at least not whilst anyone is looking anyway.

Talking of naughty kitties, you may not have met Whatevah Trevah!  He was a custom kitty who had to be ginger and naughty.
 He has a bitten ear and a scar on his forehead.
On his left arm is a fish skeleton tattoo, and of course his tail is bent from a previous fight.  I know his new owner loves him, and it may seem absurd but I am thrilled with how edgy he is.

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment